Who we are
Wherever the name “R2U” is used within these pages, this refers to R2U Ltd that operate in the United Kingdom and who may or may not offer insurance and financial Claims Processing services on this Claims Website.
• For more information concerning R2U – www.r2u.co.uk
What information we collect and how
The information that we collect via Your phone or device may include:-
1. Any personal details that you type in and submit such as Your (or third parties, including but not limited to any witness on whose behalf You submit personal details to Us) name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, voice recording, telephone number, image and other information.
2. Data that allows Us to remember You, any interests that You have recorded and how You use the Claims Website. This saves You from re-inputting information when You return to the Claims Website and allows Us to arrange our Claims Website content to match Your preferred interests.
Further details on how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About Cookies Website.
3. Your IP address (this is Your phone or device’s individual identification number for internet connection) that is automatically logged by Our web server. This is used to note Your interest in Our Claims Website.
4. Your preferences and use of e-mail that are recorded by e-mails We send You or other electronic updates direct to your phone or device (will not be sent only if you have de-selected to receive such e-mail or other electronic updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Your information may be used for the purposes of Claims Processing and related administration. It may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing the insurer’s compliance with any regulatory rules/codes.
If You give Us information about another person, in doing so You confirm that they have given You permission to provide it to Us to be able to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and also that You have told them who We are and what We will use their data for, as set out in this notice.
In the case of personal data, with limited exceptions, and on payment of the appropriate fee, you have the right to access and if necessary rectify information held about you.
Any information that personally identifies You is collected by Us as data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not use Your information to send marketing to You, unless We inform You first and obtain Your prior consent to do so to the extent required by law.
You should also be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
You should note that the information that You submit to Us for the above Claims Processing related purposes is also stored on Your phone or device in unencrypted form and You agree that the onus is on You to password protect access to Your phone or device to ensure that Your information stored on Your phone or device remains secure. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the internet.
R2U cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond Our control, including access or loss caused by You failing to password protect access to Your phone or device.
Get a quick repair estimate
Fill out our online estimate for with as much detail as possible and we will be in touch to discuss your quote in more detail.